- Dr. Hilado graduated from Centro Escolar University – College of Dentistry, Manila, Philippines in 2000, with a General Dentist, D.D.S. degree.
- She has 17 years of General Dentistry experience including all surgical procedures, complicated root-canals and cosmetic dentistry. She specializes in the safe removal of mercury amalgam restorations. Dr. Hilado works exclusively with biocompatible dental materials.
- Dr. Hilado is a member of American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), Holistic Dental Association (HAD) and International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
- She enjoys concerts and movies. She loves active sports, biking, hiking and yoga. She is a worldwide traveler, loves learning new cultures and tasting ethnic cuisines.
- Our doctor is a kind, compassionate people-person and is genuinely interested in providing quality care for her patients. She follows Dr. Timothy M. Gallagher and Dr. Hall Huggins conservative protocols for amalgam removal and materials biocompatibility.
- Dr, Hilado has an extremely strong sense of compassion and generosity which is evidenced by her charity works in our community and around the world.
BEST DENTAL CLINIC